Corporate Vision, Mission & Values
To be the Global MPD Market leader.
To provide sustainable, innovative, and best-in-class MPD solutions to our customers.
• Respect. The consideration we show towards all individuals, actions, ideas and the environment.
• Safety. We believe in the importance of keeping people, communities, and the environment safe.
• Inclusion. We’re building a workplace that empowers equality, diversity, innovation, and belonging.
• Teamwork. Together we achieve results that allow us to exceed expectations.
• Accountability. We commit and deliver on our promise.
Keys to Success
There is no substitute for experience in the pressure business. No amount of equipment or corporate brand can ensure the successful design and execution of an MPD program. It relies on people – our people are some of the most experienced in the industry. Together, we believe that our team can reduce your non-productive time, save you money and ensure safe operations.
MPD Design & Project Management
Beyond provides MPD support for those applications requiring a detailed analysis and planning of operations (drilling ECD’s, swab and surge models, rollovers, hole cleaning and more). Experienced in HPHT wells, depleted zones, geothermal wells, and underbalanced drilling, our knowledgeable team can handle any problem you might encounter.
President and CEO
Executive Vice President
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Vice President of Shared Services
North America Operations Manager
International Operations Manager
International Business Development Manager
People & Culture Manager
R&D and Manufacturing Manager
RCD Product Line Manager
MPD Engineering Manager
Board of Directors
Contact us to get started.
Suite 1110, 505 3rd St SW.
Calgary, Alberta T2P 3E6