Corporate Purpose, Values & Mission
To responsibly and ethically assist our customers in meeting the demand for Oil & Gas.
• We value Respect. Our employees, our customers, our investors, and the environment.
• We value Safety. We’re family, so procedures are vital in keeping us safe and protecting our environment and assets.
• We value Inclusion. A community and a sense of belonging while being engaged and empowered.
• We value Synergy. Together we achieve results that allow us to exceed expectations.
• We value Accountability. We commit and deliver on our promise.
To be the Global MPD market leader.
Keys to Success
There is no substitute for experience in the pressure business. No amount of equipment or corporate brand can ensure the successful design and execution of an MPD program. It relies on people – our people are some of the most experienced in the industry. Together, we believe that our team can reduce your non-productive time, save you money and ensure safe operations.
MPD Design & Project Management
Beyond provides MPD support for those applications requiring a detailed analysis and planning of operations (drilling ECD’s, swab and surge models, rollovers, hole cleaning and more). Experienced in HPHT wells, depleted zones and underbalanced drilling, our knowledgeable team can handle any problem you might encounter.
President and CEO
Executive Vice President
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Vice President of Shared Services
North America Operations Manager
International Operations Manager
International Business Development Manager
People & Culture Manager
R&D and Manufacturing Manager
RCD Product Line Manager
MPD Engineering Manager